Since prices have gone down a lot in the past few years, more and more people can afford to buy really high-quality DVD car players. If you’re the type who always likes to watch movies in his car and you don’t want to compromise on that in terms of quality, then you need to buy a high-quality DVD player. It’s not only you that will be able to take advantage of it, but also your wife and kids if you have any.
Those long drives that we all sometimes make can be really boring for the kids, but having a DVD player in your car can make the journey that much more fun. Before you get a car DVD player though, you need to keep in mind that there are quite a few you can choose from. Some of the types include the flip down, headrest, in-dash, but also rear-view mirror DVD players.
Best Car DVD Players in 2019
Luckily, researching the best one for your need is not going to be something you’ll need to do, and that’s because in the article below we’ve reviewed the top ten best car DVD players you can currently buy. Let’s check them out and see which one you like most.
- 10. Philips PD9012M/37 – 9-inch Dual Screen Portable DVD Player
- 9. RCA DRC69705 – 7-Inch Dual Screen Mobile DVD System
- 8. 10.1-Inch Car Headrest Android 5.1 Video Player Monitor 1080 P
- 7. NAVISKAUTO CH1006B – 10.1 Inch HD 1080P Headrest Monitor LCD Wide Screen
- 6. Car Headrest DVD Player, LESHP 10.1 inch Ultra-thin HD 720P Digital TFT Screen Design Car Headrest
- 5. NAVISKAUTO CH1003B – 10.1 Inch Headrest DVD Player HD 1080P TFT LCD Screen
- 4. XTRONS 2 X 9-Inch Twin Car Headrest with Built-In DVD Player and Touchscreen Display
- 3. XTRONS 2x 10.1 Inch Twins HD Digital DVD Player
- 2. XTRONS 2x 10.1 Inch Twins HD Digital Touch DVD Player
- 1. AUTOWINGS A-H9110B Car Headrest DVD Player
- Buyer’s Guide for Car DVD Players
10. Philips PD9012M/37 – 9-inch Dual Screen Portable DVD Player
Thanks to its nine-inch screen, the Philips PD9 is by far one of the best car DVD players you can get if you don’t want to spend too much money on one. This bad boy comes with a nine inch TFT LCD display which has good color accuracy, and it’s also very vibrant. The DVD is compatible with CDs, (S)VCDs, DVD RW, DVD+ and DVD-, and many others. Furthermore, you can easily expand your enjoyment thanks to the fact that this system comes with two DVD screens.
If you’re someone who wants to keep watching movies while on the road, then this is the best car DVD player to get if you’re on a budget. Highly recommended!
- Can play a wide range of discs, including CDs, DVDs, DVD+, etc.
- Great picture quality.
- Dual TFT screens for double the fun and enjoyment.
- A buyer said that while in the beginning, this system was great, soon after it started to turn itself off randomly.