How many times did it happen to you that you wanted to make a call or maybe watch YouTube videos on your phone and your battery life was almost 0%? We all know that when that happens, it can be very annoying. Sometimes, you just need to make that very important call and being out of juice doesn’t help at all.
If you’re the type who uses his or her cell phone all day long and you don’t want to worry about battery life anymore, then you don’t have to. You can just as easily buy a battery bank and go on your way using your phone all day long and still have plenty of juice left in it in the evening.
Best Portable Chargers in 2017
How? Well, you can actually make this possible by getting a battery bank. There are many you can choose from and they are all available from a wide range of companies and come in various sizes. To help you choose the right one, we’ll review the top 10 best ones below.
- 10. Poweradd Slim 2 Most Compact 5000mAh External Battery
- 9. FOXNOV 5000mAh Portable Charger
- 8. Anker PowerCore 5000
- 7. Bestoss 10000mAh Portable Power Bank
- 6. X-Dodd Portable Charger 10000mAh Power Bank
- 5. Viivant AirX 10,000mAh Battery Pack
- 4. Crave Travel Pro 13000mAh Dual USB Ultra-High Density Power Bank
- 3. Portable Chargers RAVPower External Battery Pack 16750mAh
- 2. RAVPower FileHub Plus
- 1. Battery Pack RAVPower Portable Charger 22000mAh
10. Poweradd Slim 2 Most Compact 5000mAh External Battery
If you’re the type who doesn’t want to carry large battery banks with him, then you’ll be happy to know that the Poweradd Slim 2 is the right one to consider. This battery bank has a power capacity of five thousand mAH, it’s very slim and if you want, you can easily carry it in your back pocket. This model also comes with a high speed charging capability, meaning that you can be up and running with your phone very fast. The output current is two point one A and you can use the battery bank with most Android and Apple phones.
- Can auto detect your phone and then deliver maximum charging speed to charge your battery as fast as possible.
- Very slim and compact design allows you to take it with you anywhere.
- 2.1A output current for faster charging.
- The battery bank is not that reliable.
Those who want to use their phone the entire day without having to worry about battery life should certainly get the Poweradd Slim 2. It’s compact, lightweight, and also has a capacity of 5000 mAH.
9. FOXNOV 5000mAh Portable Charger
This five thousand mAH battery bank is the right choice to consider if you want to never worry about your phone’s battery life. The first thing you’ll notice about it is that it comes with an aluminum case which is not only durable, but also lightweight and has an elegant appearance. The Foxnov charger has surge protection, a polymer battery, short circuit protection and many other safety features that help ensure using your device with it is as safe as possible. There’s also an LED indicator that lets you know when the battery is fully charged. In terms of current, it’s 2.1A.
- Can be used with most phones, including Apple and Android phones.
- Very light and slim aluminum body is fingerprint and scratch resistant.
- Hassle free 1 year warranty and friendly customer service.
- The battery bank may sometime have issues charging your phone, so you need to disconnect and connect the phone to it again.
With the FOXNOV you no longer have to worry about your phone’s battery life. Just connect tit to it and you’ll have enough battery to watch movies and browse the web on your phone all day long.
8. Anker PowerCore 5000
The Anker PowerCore is a great battery bank that will speed charge all your devices, regardless if we’re talking about tablets, cameras, consoles or smartphone. What makes this model special is the fact that it has a special technology which allows it to detect when the charging output encounters cable resistance and then compensate for it. With a capacity of up to five thousand mAH the Anker PowerCore can easily charge your iPhone or Galaxy phone up to twice a day. In terms of size, the battery bank is three centimeters wide and ten centimeters tall. Lastly, since it is equipped with PowerIQ charging technology, you can charge your devices very fast.
- PowerIQ technology allows you to charge your devices very fast.
- Very small form factor makes this battery bank very portable.
- Maximum charging capacity of 5000 mAH.
- This battery bank is very good and charges my devices fast, but it died on the second use. Disappointed.
If you’re looking for a small battery bank that you can take with you anywhere and charge your phone fast, then this is it. It’s small, has a great capacity and it’s also affordable. How great is that?
7. Bestoss 10000mAh Portable Power Bank
The Bestoss is a portable power bank that has a massive 10K capacity which is great if you use tablets or other power hungry devices on a daily basis and need all the juice you can get. One thing you’ll notice about it is that it also has a very small form factor and you can actually hold it in the palm of your hand. Compatibility is great and you can use it with just about any phone on the market. Thanks to its smart circuitry, it ensures protection against over discharging, voltage instabilities, short circuiting, and overcharging.
- Comes with a built in microUSB cable.
- Massive power capacity of 10K mAH.
- Advanced circuitry protection.
- The Bestoss is a great battery bank, but if you’re one of the unlucky buyers to get one that dies within five weeks, then you’ll be as disappointed as I am.
Stop worrying about your phone running out of battery life since the Bestoss will help you get back to browsing or listening to music or doing whatever it is that you love doing on your phone in a snap. It has a great 10K mAH capacity, it’s slim and it’s also quite affordable. Highly recommended!
6. X-Dodd Portable Charger 10000mAh Power Bank
With a 10K mAH capacity, the X-Dodd power bank is the right choice to consider if you want to make sure you’ll never run out of battery life. Since it uses a 2A adapter, you’ll be able to charge your smartphone much faster than with most other power banks. Unlike other models out there, it can actually charge two devices at the same time. Portable, slim, and lightweight, the X-Dodd is one of the best power banks you can currently get. Comes with a five year warranty for peace of mind.
- Massive 10K mAH capacity.
- Can charge almost any phone on the market.
- Small form factor and very portable.
- Comes with a five year warranty.
- The X-Dodd comes with a built-in cable that will not fit the lightning adapter it ships with.
Keep all your devices fully charged at any time thanks to the X-Dodd power bank. Not only does it have a massive capacity of ten thousand mAH, but it’s also very portable and is compatible with almost every phone out there.
5. Viivant AirX 10,000mAh Battery Pack
If you’re tired of hearing that all too familiar sound when your phone’s battery is slowly draining, then you don’t need to worry about that anymore. With the Viivant AirX battery bank, you can charge your phone fast and keep using it for the rest of the day without worries that battery will die soon. The AirX has a charging life of five hundred cycles, it’s light, slim, and it works with just about any device that has a USB port. Lastly, it comes with a 2 year warranty.
- The AirX provides fifty hours of HD video playback, forty five hours of LTE online browsing, eight hours of Pokemon Go game, and sixty hours of straight talk time.
- Can charge any device as long as it has a USB port.
- Comes with a 2 year warranty.
- This is a really good battery bank when it works, but the one I got failed after just three uses.
Whether you’re a photographer, someone who uses his smartphone, tablet or any other device with a USB charging port far too often and you have to worry about battery life, the AirX is the best way to stop worrying about that. Once you get it, you’ll wonder why you haven’t gotten it earlier. Highly recommended!
4. Crave Travel Pro 13000mAh Dual USB Ultra-High Density Power Bank
With a charging capacity of thirteen thousand mAH, the Crave Travel Pro is an excellent battery bank that can charge your devices on the go. First of all, you’ll love the fact that it’s portable ad compact, but what you’ll probably appreciate the most is that it has a massive charging capacity of 13K mAH. It’s also compatible with most smarpthones and has a warranty of 18 months.
- Can charge your devices on the go.
- 18 month warranty.
- Lightweight, slim design, and very portable.
- The Crave Travel Pro is very slow at charging my device.
If you use a lot of devices on a daily basis and you don’t want to worry about battery life anymore, this 13K mAH battery bank is the only solution to your problem. Highly recommended!
3. Portable Chargers RAVPower External Battery Pack 16750mAh
The RAVPower has a massive charging capacity of 16750 mAH which is enough to charge your smartphone several times a day. Not only that, but it also has a full speed charring functions that delivers 2.4A of power and if you want, you can also use it to charge multiple devices at the same time. Slim, portable, and light, it’s the best way to never run out of juice when using your smartphone, tablet, etc.
- Stabilized and powerful 4.5A output.
- Massive 16750 mAH capacity can charge your iPhone 7 up to five and a half times.
- Comes with a built in flashlight.
- Someone who used this for 5 months straight said that the two point four amp side stopped working.
Those who have multiple devices that need to be charged at all times should seriously consider the RAVPower. This battery bank has a massive capacity and it can also charge multiple devices concomitantly.
2. RAVPower FileHub Plus
The RAVPower File hub is unique not only because it can charge your various devices, but at the same time it can also be used to transfer files between HDDs, your devices, including phones, tablets, etc, USB drives, and SD cards to name a few. Furthermore, it can be used as a wireless router. In terms of capacity, the FileHub has a capacity of 6K mAH which is enough for most users.
- Can be used as a router, SD card reader, and media sharer and streamer.
- Maximum capacity of 6000 mAH.
- Upgraded external battery packs and chip for more stable functionality.
- As it gets older, the recharging time is longer and longer.
If you need more than a battery bank, then you will be very hard pressed to find anything better than the FileHub Plus. Highly recommended!
1. Battery Pack RAVPower Portable Charger 22000mAh
For the serious user, the 22K mAH capacity of the Ravpower battery bank is more than enough to charge a wide range of devices, including smartphones, cameras, tablets, and more. In fact, using it you can charge your Galaxy S7 phone up to five times or if you have an older iPhone 6 you can charge it up to nine times. This model uses high density lithium polymer batteries which are very effective and also long lasting. Furthermore, you can use it to charge three devices at the same time, including phones, tablets or cameras.
- Can be used to charge three devices simultaneously.
- Massive 22K mAH capacity.
- The shell is made of top quality materials used in the making of luxury cars and it’s also fire resistant.
- The customer service is very hard to reach if you ever have a problem with your battery bank.
This is the ultimate battery bank you’ll ever want and need. With its 22K mAH capacity, excellent build quality and ability to charge 3 devices simultaneously, you won’t find anything better out there in this price. Highly recommended!
Buying a battery bank is much like buying a new phone, since the process of getting one is very similar. The good news is that you don’t need to worry about doing this kind of research anymore, since we’ve laid out the best ones you can buy. So just check your budget, how much power you need a day and then get the one that suits your needs.
|AllTopTenBest List and Related Products|
- Top 10 Best Quality Power Banks For Smartphones in 2017 Reviews
- Top 10 Best Car Phone Holders in 2017 Reviews
- Top 10 Best Car Jump Starters in 2017 Reviews