How many times did it happen to you that you wanted to make a call or maybe watch YouTube videos on your phone and your battery life was almost 0%? We all know that when that happens, it can be very annoying. Sometimes, you just need to make that very important call and being out of juice doesn’t help at all.
If you’re the type who uses his or her cell phone all day long and you don’t want to worry about battery life anymore, then you don’t have to. You can just as easily buy a battery bank and go on your way using your phone all day long and still have plenty of juice left in it in the evening.
Best Portable Chargers in 2018
How? Well, you can actually make this possible by getting a battery bank. There are many you can choose from and they are all available from a wide range of companies and come in various sizes. To help you choose the right one, we’ll review the top 10 best ones below.
- 10. Poweradd Slim 2 Most Compact 5000mAh External Battery
- 9. FOXNOV 5000mAh Portable Charger
- 8. Anker PowerCore 5000
- 7. Bestoss 10000mAh Portable Power Bank
- 6. X-Dodd Portable Charger 10000mAh Power Bank
- 5. Viivant AirX 10,000mAh Battery Pack
- 4. Crave Travel Pro 13000mAh Dual USB Ultra-High Density Power Bank
- 3. Portable Chargers RAVPower External Battery Pack 16750mAh
- 2. RAVPower FileHub Plus
- 1. Battery Pack RAVPower Portable Charger 22000mAh
10. Poweradd Slim 2 Most Compact 5000mAh External Battery
If you’re the type who doesn’t want to carry large battery banks with him, then you’ll be happy to know that the Poweradd Slim 2 is the right one to consider. This battery bank has a power capacity of five thousand mAH, it’s very slim and if you want, you can easily carry it in your back pocket. This model also comes with a high speed charging capability, meaning that you can be up and running with your phone very fast. The output current is two point one A and you can use the battery bank with most Android and Apple phones.
- Can auto detect your phone and then deliver maximum charging speed to charge your battery as fast as possible.
- Very slim and compact design allows you to take it with you anywhere.
- 2.1A output current for faster charging.
- The battery bank is not that reliable.
Those who want to use their phone the entire day without having to worry about battery life should certainly get the Poweradd Slim 2. It’s compact, lightweight, and also has a capacity of 5000 mAH.