We all have USB powered devices and the truth is that sometimes being out of battery can be quite annoying. Imagine you have to board a plane and take a 7h flight and your MP3 player is out of juice. Having to listen to the engines’ sound and/or someone’s baby crying is not really the best way to spend those 7 hours.
To prevent that, you need to get a USB charger and make sure that it has all the connections you would need to charge your specific device. No matter the device you want to charge with your USB charger, you need to make sure that the model you get has a minimum of one amps of power.
Best USB Chargers in 2018
If you want to use it to charge an iPad though or other larger devices, then having at least 2.4 amps of power is recommended. With that said, here is a list of the top ten best USB chargers you can currently get.
- 10. RAVPower 24W 4.8A Aluminum Alloy Dual USB Car Charger
- 9. Meagoes Fast USB Car Charger Adapter
- 8. Oorage High Speed Travel Adapter
- 7. Samsung OEM Adaptive Fast Charging USB Car Charger
- 6. Anker 24W Dual USB Car Charger
- 5. Car Charger, Jelly Comb 6 Ports 65W/13A
- 4. Anker 48W 4-Port USB Car Charger
- 3. Anker 50W 5-Port USB Car Charger
- 2. RAVPower 60W 12A 6-Port USB Charger
- 1. Travel Inspira
10. RAVPower 24W 4.8A Aluminum Alloy Dual USB Car Charger
Weighing just point eight ounces, this is by far one of the lightest USB chargers you can currently buy. Not only can you use it to charge your phone, but you can also use it to charge your iPad, and other devices. This model has a maximum output of 4.8 amps, meaning that if you want, then you could easily charge two iPads at the same time. Fast charging is also available and using it you can rest assured that your devices will be charged faster than ever. In terms of input, it can range anywhere from eight volts and all the way to thirty volts. Regardless of the voltage, the USB charger will adjust automatically to charge your devices steadily and safely.
- Sturdy and compact aluminum charger can charge devices with an output of 4.8 amps.
- Premium circuitry protects your devices against overcharging and short circuiting.
- iSmart Technology ensures that no matter the device you want to charge with it, it’s going to be charged fast and safely.
- A buyer of this charger said that it fails to provide two point four amps to either of the USB ports.
If you’re looking for a quality USB charger, then this is it. Sturdy, made of aluminum, and featuring premium circuitry, you’ll be able to charge all your devices with it fast and safely.
9. Meagoes Fast USB Car Charger Adapter
Small, compact, stylish, and easy to use, the Meagoes USB charger is a great way to charge all your USB compatible devices faster than ever. What makes this USB charger so special is the fact that it features special circuitry which protects your devices from short circuit, overcharging, and other risks associated with charging them. The Meagoes charger can automatically identify the type of device you want to charge and then supply the right voltage to ensure that it’s charged safely. The charger features 2 USB charging ports with an output of 2.4 amps each.
- Stylish and ergonomic design makes this charger very portable and easy to use.
- Intelligent circuitry helps charge your devices fast and safely.
- Comes with two USB 2.4A charging ports.
- Someone had a bad experience with this USB charger, saying that the first time they plugged it in, the charger simply went out and won’t charge their device.
Small, compact, and with an excellent design, the Meagoes USB charger is the perfect choice if you want to charge your phone, iPad or any other similar device reliably and fast.
8. Oorage High Speed Travel Adapter
Charge a maximum of 2 devices concomitantly thanks to the Oorage high speed travel adapter/charger. This model is compatible with a wide range of phones, including the iPhone 6s, 6, 5, 7, 7 Plus, but also with Android phones, and almost any iPad model to name a few. With dual USB ports rated at 3.1 A, charging your various devices is easier and faster than you think. Furthermore, the charger also ships with a USB cable of about three feet in length.
- Compatible with almost any phone on the market.
- Comes with a 3 ft USB cable.
- Dual USB port rated at 1A and 2.1A respectively.
- The charger is great, but it stopped working after just four months of use.
Whether you want to charge your iPad, iPhone, Android device or more, the Oorage high speed travel charger is the best way to do that. It’s lightweight, easy to use, and compatible with a wide range of devices.
7. Samsung OEM Adaptive Fast Charging USB Car Charger
No matter if you want to charge your Galaxy tablet, your iPad, your iPhone or maybe your Android phone, you can rest assured that the Samsung OEM car charger is the best way to do that. This model is compatible with almost any phone and tablet out there as long as it has a micro USB 2.0 port. Speaking of which, the charger also has a fast charge function that works at nine volts and has an output of one point sixty seven Amps.
- Can be used to charge any device as long as it has a microUSB port.
- Quick charge available and can charge your device in about ninety minutes.
- Lightweight and durable.
- While many people have said a lot of good things about this model, for some the fast charging mode doesn’t work.
Charge your devices fast with the Samsung OEM car charger. Not only is it sleek and lightweight, but it also has a fast charging mode that significantly reduces charging time.
6. Anker 24W Dual USB Car Charger
The Anker twenty four W dual USB vehicle charger is the best choice to consider if you want to make sure you’re never going to run out of power when using your phone, tablet, or any other similar device. Thanks to the VoltageBoost and PowerIQ technology, the Anker will charge your devices faster than most other chargers on the market today. Given the fact that it can supply about 24W of power, you can easily use it to charge 2 iPads concomitantly. Furthermore, thanks to its compact design, you can easily take it with you anywhere. Lastly, its MultiProtect safety system provides temperature control and surge protection whenever you charge your devices.
- Fast charging technology allows you to charge your devices faster than most other chargers out there.
- LED light allow you to use this charger in poor lighting conditions.
- Compact and lightweight design.
- This charger works great, but its fast charging mode doesn’t work.
Whether you want to charge your iPhone or maybe your tablet, the Anker 24W charger is the safest and easiest way to do that. Highly recommended!
5. Car Charger, Jelly Comb 6 Ports 65W/13A
With a massive 65W of power, this is by far one of the most powerful chargers you can currently get. Not only that, but it if you want, you can actually use it to charge you to six devices at the same time. Thanks to the charger’s special technology, it can easily identify the device to be charged and then adjust the current so that you can charge it fast and safely. Furthermore, the charger also ships with a three point three foot adapter cable that ensures everyone in the backseat can use the charger.
- Can be used to charge up to 6 devices simultaneously.
- Excellent build quality and guaranteed safety.
- Comes with a three point three foot cable.
- When the phone is plugged in, the cable will kill the radio reception.
People who always use multiple devices and are sick of carrying battery banks with them should certainly get this charger. It can be used to power up to 6 devices simultaneously and on top of that, it’s quite affordable, too. Highly recommended!
4. Anker 48W 4-Port USB Car Charger
The 48W Anker car charger has a charging speed of up to two point four amps per port or nine point six amps overall. With forty eight W of power, you can easily charge up to four devices at the same time, including smarpthones, tablets, etc. In terms of voltage output, it can range anywhere from twelve to eighteen.
- Can be used to charge up to 4 devices simultaneously.
- Premium build quality and circuitry with RoHS, FCC, and CE certification.
- PowerIQ Technology detects your device and charges it fast and safely.
- Someone who bought this charger was happy with it until one of the ports died after fifteen months of use.
Whether you want to charge the 2 or three phones you and your friends use while driving around town or similar devices, you can trust that the Anker 48W charger is the best one for the job. Highly recommended!
3. Anker 50W 5-Port USB Car Charger
With fifty W of power, you can rest assured that the Anker USB car charger can help you charge up to five devices at the same time. This is a five port USB car charger that features PowerIQ technology. Thanks to it, it can easily detect the type of device you want to charge and then proceed to charge it accordingly. The maximum output is 10A, while the input voltage ranges from 12 to twenty four Volts.
- Total power output of 10A.
- PowerIQ technology automatically detects the type of device you want to charge and charge it fast and reliably.
- 50W of power allows you to charge 5 devices at the same time.
- The charger is really great and easy to use, but sometimes it won’t charge my phone.
Whether it’s your iPad or your phone, you can easily use the Anker 50W charger to charge it fast and simple. Since it’s also well priced, this is by far one of the best chargers out there!
2. RAVPower 60W 12A 6-Port USB Charger
From now on you’ll be able to easily charge all your devices at the same time by using only 1 outlet. The 60W RavPower USB charger is a great way to charge up to six smartphones at the same time at full speed. Unlike other chargers out there, the iSmart technology can automatically identify the device you want to charge and therefore adjust voltage and power to match its charging requirements. For extra protection, the charger comes with short circuit protection, overheating, but also overcharging protection.
- Short circuit, overheating, and overcharging protection.
- Can be used worldwide thanks to its variable voltage input.
- Compact size makes this charger very easy to carry with you.
- The charger died in 2 weeks after getting it.
When you need the right amount of power to charge your devices, the RavPower sixty W charger is the USB charger to get. It’s small, portable, but also has enough power to charge up to 6 devices simultaneously.
1. Travel Inspira
The Travel Inspira is the ultimate USB charger that not only features a USB 3.0 port but also a USB C hub with HDMI. Furthermore, you can certainly use it to charge your smartphone or your tablet with the right cables, but if you want, then you can also use it to charge you laptop. Featuring a minimalist, and sleek design, this is by far one of the best looking USB chargers you can currently get. The charger also features EMI protection which means that you won’t have to worry about it interfering with your wireless mouse or keyboard.
- Can be used to charge your laptop, including your MacBook Pro.
- EMI protection ensures the charger won’t interfere with your wireless KB or mouse.
- Very sleek and beautiful design.
- The charger is indeed great, but my mouse was jumpy when using it.
Those who want to charge their various devices, including their MacBook pro or tablet can use the Travel Inspira to do that. Even more, it’s well made, has a sleek design, and it’s compatible with a wide range of devices. What more can you ask for?
Whether you want to get a USB charger for your phone, tablet or computer, this list should be enough for you to find the right one. One piece of advice to consider though is to never rush into getting one until you know for sure what type of devices you want to use it with. Good luck!