We all have USB powered devices and the truth is that sometimes being out of battery can be quite annoying. Imagine you have to board a plane and take a 7h flight and your MP3 player is out of juice. Having to listen to the engines’ sound and/or someone’s baby crying is not really the best way to spend those 7 hours.
To prevent that, you need to get a USB charger and make sure that it has all the connections you would need to charge your specific device. No matter the device you want to charge with your USB charger, you need to make sure that the model you get has a minimum of one amps of power.
Best USB Chargers in 2019
If you want to use it to charge an iPad though or other larger devices, then having at least 2.4 amps of power is recommended. With that said, here is a list of the top ten best USB chargers you can currently get.
- 10. RAVPower 24W 4.8A Aluminum Alloy Dual USB Car Charger
- 9. Meagoes Fast USB Car Charger Adapter
- 8. Oorage High Speed Travel Adapter
- 7. Samsung OEM Adaptive Fast Charging USB Car Charger
- 6. Anker 24W Dual USB Car Charger
- 5. Car Charger, Jelly Comb 6 Ports 65W/13A
- 4. Anker 48W 4-Port USB Car Charger
- 3. Anker 50W 5-Port USB Car Charger
- 2. RAVPower 60W 12A 6-Port USB Charger
- 1. Travel Inspira
10. RAVPower 24W 4.8A Aluminum Alloy Dual USB Car Charger
Weighing just point eight ounces, this is by far one of the lightest USB chargers you can currently buy. Not only can you use it to charge your phone, but you can also use it to charge your iPad, and other devices. This model has a maximum output of 4.8 amps, meaning that if you want, then you could easily charge two iPads at the same time. Fast charging is also available and using it you can rest assured that your devices will be charged faster than ever. In terms of input, it can range anywhere from eight volts and all the way to thirty volts. Regardless of the voltage, the USB charger will adjust automatically to charge your devices steadily and safely.
- Sturdy and compact aluminum charger can charge devices with an output of 4.8 amps.
- Premium circuitry protects your devices against overcharging and short circuiting.
- iSmart Technology ensures that no matter the device you want to charge with it, it’s going to be charged fast and safely.
- A buyer of this charger said that it fails to provide two point four amps to either of the USB ports.
If you’re looking for a quality USB charger, then this is it. Sturdy, made of aluminum, and featuring premium circuitry, you’ll be able to charge all your devices with it fast and safely.