If your cell phone signal is bad, then you may want to consider getting a cell phone booster. The purpose of a cell phone booster is to actually take an existing cell signal and then amplify and broadcast it to an area where the signal is bad or nonexistent.
A typical signal booster will consist of an internal antenna, a signal boosting amplifier, and an external antenna. The thing is that if this is the first time you need to buy a signal booster for your cell phone, then you should do some extensive research to learn more about the best models you can currently get.
Best Cell Phone Signal Boosters in 2019
However, since we all know how time consuming that is, we went ahead and created a list of the top cell phone signal boosters currently available. Read more below about them to see which one you should get.
10. AT&T Microcell Wireless Cell Signal Booster Tower
Built by CiscoSystems, this cell phone signal booster that can provide you with up to five bars of cell signal to your 3G or 4G mobile phone. What’s great about it is that setting it up is very simple and you’re going to be able to enjoy it within two hours after starting the setup process. Keep in mind that in order to use it you’ll require a wired Ethernet connection (the cable is not included in the package). One last thing to bear in mind is that satellite online connections usually have too much delay, so using this for satellite internet is not recommended.
- Excellent build quality and design.
- Supports 4G, 3G, LTE and a wide range of phones.
- Status indicators for power, online connectivity, GPS signal and cell phone signal.
- This cell phone signal booster is great, but there are times when the operation is intermittent.
If you’re tired of bad cell phone signal in your home, then you don’t have to worry about that anymore. This cell phone signal booster is not only very well made, but it’s also powerful enough to repeat your cell phone signal and cover a large area.
9. Phonetone Signal Repeater
The cell phone signal booster from Phonetone not only includes an indoor antenna, but also an outdoor antenna, and the booster itself. Using it you can easily repeat your cell phone’s signal so that you can enjoy great signal no matter where you are in your home or office. This model is FCC authentication certificated, comes with a two year warranty and a thirty days customer satisfaction guarantee. Furthermore, the coverage is about twenty one hundred square feet and the device supports a maximum of fifty simultaneous users.
- Supports up to fifty users at the same time.
- Maximum coverage of twenty one hundred square feet.
- Thirty days customer satisfaction guarantee.
- This model is not that well made and the signal is just okay.
Those who want to improve their cell phone signal indoors or outdoors should certainly get this cell phone signal booster. It’s easy to setup, has great coverage, and it’s affordably priced, too. What more can you ask for?
8. Phonetone Cellular Dual Band Cell Phone Mobile Signal Booster (1900MHz)
The Phonetone cell phone signal booster can be used both indoors and outdoors to amplify your cell phone’s signal so that you can enjoy high quality conversations and high data speeds at all times. The frequency for this model ranges anywhere from 824 MHz and up to 1900 MHz. Given the fact that it’s also FCC authentication certificated, you can rest assured that you won’t be disappointed with its performance.
- Long 2 year warranty for peace of mind.
- FCC authentication certificated.
- Maximum frequency of 1900 MHz
- It’s just not as easy to install as other models out there.
For fast setup and great cell phone signal the Phonetone cell phone signal booster is all you need. It’s priced right, it’s reliable, and it’s also FCC authentication certificated.
7. zBoost ZB545M SOHO Max Dual Band Signal Booster
No more will you need to worry about bad signal and dropped calls after getting the zBoost ZB545M SOHO cell phone signal booster. No matter if you’re on a major Canadian or US carrier, you can rest assured that this device will get you the quality signal you’re looking for. In terms of coverage, it’s capable of covering about thirty five hundred square feet so you can enjoy more reliable, faster, and clearer service with 0 interruptions. This is a powerful dual band signal booster that’s perfect for offices or homes where a reliable cell phone signal is absolutely mandatory.
- Maximum coverage of thirty five hundred square feet.
- Can operate at maximum gain without having to worry about making any manual adjustments.
- High performance dual band signal booster.
- If you live in the mountains or other secluded areas, you’ll be unpleasantly surprised to know that this model won’t reset after signal is regained.
You don’t have to put up with poor quality cell phone signal anymore. With the ZB545M SOHO, you can enjoy high quality calls and high data speeds anywhere and anytime. Highly recommended!
6. SolidRF BuildingForce 4G Signal Booster
Are you the type who needs to always walk around the house to get a good signal so that you can continue your conversation? Well, that’s no longer the case if you get the SolidRF BuildingForce cell phone signal booster. The BuildingForce not only works with 4G, 3G, and 2G networks in the US and Canada, but using it you’ll be able to connect wirelessly to more than twenty five mobile devices. You get all the hardware you need to install it fast and given the fact that the device also come with automatic gain control, you can enjoy reliable coverage even when the incoming signal is intermittent.
- Automatic gain control even when the incoming signal is intermittent.
- Works with all networks.
- Comes with all the required hardware for installation.
- Someone who’s on T-Mobile said that they had issues with the signal booster and had a hard time making it work.
If you don’t want to always walk around your house so that you can get a good signal, then you don’t have to. With the BuildingForce cell phone signal booster, you can enjoy super high data transfer speeds and crystal clear phone calls the minute you install it.
5. weBoost Connect 4G 470103 Indoor Cell Phone Signal Booster for Home and Office – Supports 5,000 Square Foot Area
You don’t need to put up with dropped phone calls and bad signal anymore thanks to the Wilson Electronics 470103 DT cell phone signal booster. What you’ll love about this model is that it features a five band cellular signal amplifier which is great for residential use, has a coverage of fifteen hundred square feet, and also improves 3G and 4G data speeds for all United States carriers.
- Can amplify the signal for multiple cell phones simultaneously.
- Maximum coverage area of fifteen hundred square feet.
- Five band cellular signal amplifier is great for residential use.
- A person who got this said that they weren’t able to notice any improvement in signal after installing the cell phone signal booster.
The Wilson Electronics cell phone signal booster is a great way to improve your cell phone’s signal in just a few steps. Given the fact that it’s simple to install and also has great coverage makes it a very good purchase.
4. SureCall Fusion4Home Omni/Whip Booster
If you’re on a N-A carrier, then you’ll be happy to know that the Fusion4Home cell phone signal booster is the way to go if you don’t want to worry about bad call quality or low data speed anymore. In terms of coverage, the cell phone signal booster covers a maximum area of two hundred square feet and it boosts 4G LTE, text, and voice calls for all N-A carriers. Not only that, but in the process of improving cell phone signal it also improves your phone’s battery life. Since it comes with an omni directional antenna, it can easily capture signal from every direction.
- Maximum coverage of two thousand square feet.
- Boosts 4G LTE, text, and voice signals for all N-A carriers.
- Omni directional antenna can easily capture signal from every direction.
- This cell phone signal booster is a bit challenging to install.
Enjoy high quality calls and fast data speed transfers with the Fusion4Home cell phone signal booster. This model is not only very well made, but also has a large coverage of up to 2000 square feet.
3. weBoost Home 4G Cell Phone Signal Booster
Whether you’re the type how loves streaming music, movies or always making calls, you need a reliable and strong cell phone signal. If you’re tired of walking around the house trying to pick up a better signal, then don’t worry about it. You can use the weBoost cell phone signal booster to fix that easier and faster than you think. This model is capable of boosting your cell phone signal up to thirty two times, it has a maximum coverage of up to fifteen hundred square feet and also works with all cellular devices and all US networks. Lastly, the automatic gain settings (patented) can automatically optimize the booster for best performance.
- Patented technology automatically optimizes the booster for best performance.
- Maximum coverage of 1500 square feet.
- Can be used with all US network carriers.
- The indoor range is very poor.
Stop wasting your time walking through your house trying to pick up a good signal. With the weBoost cell phone signal booster, you can enjoy high quality calls and fast data transfers as soon as you install it.
2. weBoost Drive 4G-X Cell Phone Signal Booster
The 4G-X is a great cell phone signal booster that will improve the quality of your data transfers, but also that of your calls the minute you install it. Compared to other cell phone signal boosters out there, it has a sixty percent larger service coverage compared to other booster on the market, and it’s capable of operating at maximum output to offer you the quality connection you need. Setting it up is very simple and given the fact that it works with all US carriers makes getting this a no brainer. Comes with a 2 year warranty.
- Includes a thirty days money back guarantee.
- Very simple to setup.
- Works with all US carriers.
- Boosts cell phone signal up to thirty two times.
- Someone who got and used this said that it failed to increase reception.
Poor quality calls and poor data transfer speeds are a thing of the past thanks to the 4G-X cell phone signal booster. This model is very simple to setup, it works with all US networks, and it’s also very reliable. What more can you ask for?
1. weBoost Connect 4G Cell Phone Signal Booster for Home and Office
Whether you want to make a call, access your E-mail, stream music or YouTube content, you’ll be happy to know what the weBoost 4G cell phone signal booster is the best way to enjoy the best possible signal your phone can handle. Not only does it work with all US carriers, but it also improves signals by a factor of thirty two (for both 3G and 4G). In terms of coverage, you get about five thousand square feet which is great for most homes and offices. Lastly, its smart technology will automatically detect signal conditions around and inside the building and then optimize the booster for the best possible performance.
- Smart technology automatically optimizes the booster for best performance.
- Maximum coverage of up to five thousand square feet.
- Works with all US networks.
- Someone who had a bad experience with this cell phone signal booster said that the only time his signal improves is when the cell phone touches the indoor antenna.
If you’re the type who needs the best possible signal for his phone, then look no further. This is the best cell phone signal booster you can get. Not only does it work with all US carriers, but it also has a 5K square feet coverage and is very well made as well. Highly recommended!
This list should give you a very good idea of the cell phone boosters you can currently buy. Before you go ahead and get one, make sure to double check the range you need your device to handle, how powerful you need the signal to be and how much you’re willing to spend on a cell phone signal booster. Only after you’ve double checked your needs should you go ahead and buy one. Good luck!