Nobody likes to listen to music at home using a pair of headphones. A pair of speakers is a must have, especially for a computer or audio system. It does not have to be something fancy. It only has to have a decent sound quality. There are many different types of audio systems and thousands of different models to choose from but today we will have a look at a particular type. We are talking about water speakers. Not many heard of this type of speakers since they are more of a niche product. They have an interesting design and, sadly there are not that many different models to choose from.
The concept behind water speakers is fairly simple but a bit more difficult to execute. It takes a bit technology to make them yet still, they are not that expensive. A water speaker uses water jets that jump at different pressure, creating the illusion of an audio oscilloscope. To make things more interesting, each water stream may have an LED light that makes the water have a particular color. Most speakers have at least 3 water jets but there are models that use a fountain design.
Best Water Speakers in 2019
For our list we selected 10 different water speakers that come from different pricing ranges and with acceptable sound quality. So far there are no major brands that make water speakers so we will have to settle for what we can get. Here are the top 10 best water speakers in 2019.
- 10. Sylvania SP349 Light & Water Display Bluetooth Tower Speaker
- 9. Sylvania SP118-BLACK Water Dancing Bluetooth Mini Tower Speaker
- 8. E-More Wireless Bluetooth Colorful LED Fountain Dancing Water Speakers
- 7. Svance Dancing Water Speaker Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker
- 6. SoundSOUL Dancing Water Speakers
- 5. Lightahead New ATake Third generation Colorful Diamond Water Dancing Speaker
- 4. Sharper Image SBT5002 Water and Light Show Bluetooth Streaming 2.1 Speakers
- 3. SoundSOUL Bluetooth Dancing Water Speakers LED Speakers
- 2. SoundSOUL Dancing Water Speakers LED Speakers
- 1. SoundSOUL Water Dancing Speakers
10. Sylvania SP349 Light & Water Display Bluetooth Tower Speaker
If a complete sound system is too much then the Sylvania SP349 is a good choice. It is a very stylish model that comes in the form of a single tower speaker. The water jets are placed at the top with additional LED lights on the body of the speaker. All the controls are placed right beneath the water jets while the speaker itself delivers a decent sound quality.
- Modern stylish design
- Built-in FM radio
- Bluetooth streaming support
- Not very powerful
Despite being a rather large speaker it is not very powerful. It is quite tall and it gives the impression that it can fill a room easily but that is not the case. Maybe it sounds louder if there is a second one to work as a pair. The water jets work very well and the LED lightning gives the speaker a very appealing look. The colors can be controlled and Bluetooth playback is seamless without interruptions.