Depending on where you live and how much it snows there, you may have to add a snow blower to your winter arsenal. What you need to know about snow blowers is that you can easily find them for as little as two hundred dollars, but depending on how much snow you want to remove and your budget, they can cost as much as a few thousand dollars.
The truth is that if you want to get efficient snow cleaning you don’t need to break the bank. You’ll find that there are plenty of compact and easy to use snow blowers that can easily help you clean your drive way and come at a good price.
Best Snow Blowers in 2018
If this is the first time you need to buy yourself a snow blower, rest assured. Below we’ve come up with the top 10 best selling snow blowers out there. After checking out our list, finding the right one for your needs should be a breeze!
10. Snow Joe Ultra SJ623E
The SJ623E is an electric snow blower and it’s a great choice if you don’t like noise and are also someone who wants to protect the environment. This bad boy features a fifteen amp motor which allows you to throw up to seven hundred and twenty lbs of snow per minute. It comes with a four blade rotor made of top quality stainless steel and in a single pass it can cut a full eighteen inch wide by ten inch deep swath of snow.
For excellent visibility at night, the SJ623E pack a twenty W halogen headlight, while the easy glide wheels allows it to simply glide through the snow. Lastly, the SJ623E can throw the snow up to twenty five feet away in almost any direction you want. Warranty wise, this model comes with 2 years warranty.
- One hundred and eighty degree directional chute is adjustable and can throw snow up to twenty five feet.
- Powerful electric motor (fifteen amps).
- Can move up to seven hundred and twenty lbs of snow a minute.
- If it’s too cold in your area, the efficiency of the motor may go down.
The SJ623E can effectively remove up to 720 lbs of snow a minute, while the electric motor allows you to get the job done fast and with almost no noise. Overall, this is a great snow blower you won’t be disappointed with!
9. Snow Joe Ultra SJ622E
The Snow Joe Ultra SJ622E is a top quality snow blower that features an electric motor working at fifteen amps that is so powerful it can actually remove up to 720 lbs of snow a minute. The four blade rotor is made of heavy grade steel and it can effectively cut a full ten inch deep and eighteen inch wide swath of snow in just 1 pass. Since this is an electric snow blower, you don’t need to worry about spending your time and money to maintain it, it uses no oil and it also uses no gas.
The wheels of the Snow Joe Ultra SJ622E glide effortlessly on the snow and because of that maneuvering it is very simple. The snow is scraped effectively thanks to the scraper blade, while you continue removing the rest of the snow on your driveway. Comes with two years of warranty and it’s also ETL approved.
- Heavy grade stainless steel rotor blade.
- ETL approved snow blower.
- Electric motor allows you to remove up to 720 lbs of snow a minute.
- If this is used very frequently and to remove large amounts of snow, it may start to act up.
Much like its brother, the Snow Joe Ultra SJ623E, the SJ622E is a top performer. It’s environmentally friendly, easy to use and can remove great amounts of snow fast!
8. Snow Joe Ultra SJ624E
Those who are looking for a snow blower that allows them to remove a lot of snow and in a short amount of time should certainly consider getting the Snow Joe Ultra SJ624E. This is by far the best electric snow blower you can currently get and it can actually move up to seven hundred and thirty lbs of snow per minute. The motor is fourteen amps and it’s very reliable. The durable, steel auger comes with two rubber blades that are able to cut large swaths of snow of snow in a single pass. To be more precise, it can cut twenty one inches wide and eleven point eight inches deep swaths in a single pass. The chute on the SJ624E is adjustable up to one hundred and eighty degrees and the snow blower can throw the snow up to twenty feet away in your direction of choice. The SJ624E is ETL approved and comes with a 2 year warranty.
- The SJ624E will clear up to 730 lbs of snow a minute.
- Adjustable snow chute will throw snow up to twenty feet away.
- Fully electric snow blower requires no oil, gas or maintenance.
- Compared to other electric snow blowers on the market, the SJ624E seems to be weaker and more expensive.
If you’re a fan of Snow Joe, then you absolutely need to get the SJ624E. This is one of the best electric snow blowers out there. Not only is it powerful, but also requires no maintenance and can clear up to 730 lbs of snow in just 1 minute!
7. Black and Decker LCSB2140
Removing snow from decks, sidewalks, and driveways is now easier thanks to the LCSB2140 from Black and Decker. One of the first things you’ll love about this model is the rubber auger with a twenty one inch clearing path that allows for efficient and fast snow removal. The motor on this bad boy is a brushless type that’s very powerful and can run for a very long time on a single charge. The chute is adjustable up to one hundred and eighty degrees and it can effectively throw snow up to twenty feet away.
- Brushless motor can run for a long time on a single charge.
- One hundred and eighty degree rotational chute will throw up snow up to twenty feet away.
- Comes with two 2.5 Ah forty Volt lithium batteries.
- If used in extremely cold conditions, the batteries may not hold that long.
With the Black and Decker LCSB2140 cleaning your driveway or your front yard is a lot easier. You can remove snow fast thanks to its powerful motor and since this is an electric snow blower, you don’t need to worry about maintenance at all. How great is that?
6. AAVIX AGT1420 Gas 87CC
The AGT1420 from Aavix is a gas powered snow blower that features an eighty seven cc four stroke engine with recoil start. The wheels on the AGT1420 measure seven inches (both rear and front) which means that it can easily be used even on terrain with a lot of snow. For the upper spout, the maximum angle is sixty degrees, while for the lower one it’s one hundred and eighty degrees. If you get moderate snowfall in your area, then this is the snow blower to get.
- One phase, single stage gas snow blower.
- Comes with a powerful eighty seven CC motor.
- Excellent for quick and easy snow removal on decks, driveways, and sidewalks.
- Assembling the AGT1420 takes a bit with some people claiming it took them half an hour to put it together.
The AGT1420 is a powerful snow blower that gets the job done fast and easy. If you’re looking for a quality gas snow blower, then this is it!
5. Troy-Bilt Squall 2100 208cc
The Troy-Bilt Squall 2100 is a powerful snow blower that is not only compact, but at the same time it can remove a twenty one inches wide and thirteen inches deep swath of snow in just 1 pass. This snow blower features a single stage two hundred and eight cc four-cycle OVH engine. For ease of operation, the Troy-Bilt Squall 2100 can be started electrically. Other features you’ll love include the drift cutters, the foldable hand, and the comfortable ergonomic grip.
- Four-cycle OHV electric start motor.
- Removes a twenty one inches wide and thirteen inches deep swath of snow in just 1 pass.
- Polymer chute features a two-way remote chute control with one hundred and ninety degree rotation.
- You do need to maintain this if you want to enjoy top performance.
Those who are looking for a powerful snow blower should certainly consider the troy Bilt Squall 2100. This bad boy not only features a powerful motor, but it’s easy to use as well!
4. Ariens 938031 Path-Pro 208
The Ariens 938031 Path-Pro is a single stage snow blower that can easily clear up to twenty one inches of snow in just a single pass. For ease of operation, it comes with a folding ergonomic handlebar, recoil start, and eight inch semi pneumatic wheels. Unlike other models on our list, the Path Pro 208 can throw snow up to thirty five feet away. In terms of warranty, it comes with three years limited warranty.
- Throws snow up to thirty five feet away.
- Three years limited warranty.
- Folding ergonomic handlebar makes it a breeze to operate.
- Starting the Path Pro is a bit difficult.
You can now easily remove snow from your deck or driveway faster than ever. Path-Pro is a great snow blower that’s easy to use, comes at a great price, and it’s very effective at removing snow. Highly recommended!
3. ARIENS COMPANY 921030
One of the first things you’ll love about this snow blower is that it comes with an automotive style steering system. Thanks to it, the inner wheel will turn at a lower speed than the outer wheel when you want to turn the snow blower. This results in greater maneuverability which many will certainly appreciate. The engine is two hundred and fifty four cc engine which is not only very powerful, but also makes it easy for the snow blower to clear a twenty eight inch wide and twenty one inch deep swath of snow in a single pass. The blade impeller measures fourteen point three inches, while the fourteen inch steel serrated augers and the two point five X ice drill steel chute make this one powerful snow blower you’ll be happy to use. The one hundred and twenty V electric start means that starting this bad boy is very easy.
- Excellent maneuverability.
- Can remove a twenty eight inch wide and twenty one inch deep swath of snow in a single pass.
- 120V electric start.
- The instructions for assembling the snow blower are very bad.
Where a lot of power is required, the ARIENS COMPANY 921030 is the right machine for the job. This snow blower is very powerful, a breeze to handle and it’s also easy to start. What more can you ask for?
2. Husqvarna ST224P
The ST224P from Husqvarna is a 2 stage electric start snow blower that’s excellent for removing snow accumulations ranging from two to twelve inches. Its powerful two hundred and eight cc engine, excellent power steering, and electric start make using the ST224P easier than most other snow blower son the market. The ST224P features a one hundred and eighty degree remote chute, comes with heated grip handles, but also an LED headlight for excellent visibility. The fuel tank has a capacity of two point seven liters, which is enough to get a large job done with great results. In terms of warranty, you get three years for the unit and five years for the auger gear box and engine.
- Powerful two hundred and eight cc Husqvarna engine.
- Three years for the unit and five years for the auger gear box and engine.
- Electric start.
- It’s too expensive for what it offers.
If you’re not worried about price and want to buy a top quality snow blower, then you won’t find a better one in this price range than the Husqvarna ST224P, guaranteed!
1. Husqvarna ST327T
The dual stage, heavy duty, continuous track Husqvarna twenty seven inch snow thrower is a lot less likely to get stuck in the snow compared to snow blowers with tires or wheels. The high speed four-vain impeller system made of cast iron, 414cc engine, and the efficient fourteen inch auger can effectively help you clear the path fast and easy. For increased visibility, the ST327T comes with an LED headlight while the electric start motor is quiet enough so that you don’t have to worry about waking up your neighbors when starting it. With a throw distance of sixty five feet, it’s easy to imagine that this snow blower is your best bet for a job well done!
- Can throw snow up to sixty five feet away.
- Cast iron, high speed, four-vain impeller system.
- Hydro one transmission.
- This is a very impressive snow blower that will help you get clear decks, driveways, etc very easily, but it’s very expensive.
The ST327T from Husqvarna is by far the best snow blower you can currently buy. With a powerful 414cc engine, a powerful LED light for excellent visibility at night, and great maneuverability, this snow blower will impress you every single time you use it. Highly recommended!
Removing snow from the driveway, decks, or front yard is very difficult if you choose to do so manually. Luckily, you don’t have to do that anymore. Since you now know all about the top 10 best snow blowers on the market, all you have to do is check your pockets and see how much you can afford to spend on yours. Happy shopping!