These top 10 best pocket knives in 2018 reviews can help guide you in choosing the perfect product worth your money. Every outdoors enthusiast can benefit from having a small, yet trusty knife that’s great for a wide range of purposes whether it’s for survival, emergency, or preparing food. This is why we present to you this list of our top choices when it comes to quality pocket knives available in the market today.
So, what’s good about a pocket knife? An ever-ready person won’t consider leaving home without this tool because it’s functional in many ways. It’s something that’s a must-have during camping or fishing, as this sharp tool can be used for chopping some small twigs for starting a bonfire, or for slicing your ingredients before tossing them into the pot. If you’re out fishing, you can rely on your pocket knife for removing hooks, cutting line, or even popping an ice cold brew open to share with your buddies.
Best Pocket Knives in 2018
Now that you know how a pocket knife can serve you well, let’s look at these top 10 best pocket knives in 2018 reviews we’ve prepared for you. This list should lead you towards the finest pocket knife that would serve you well for whatever purpose you have in mind for it.
- 10.ANVIL BLADESMITHS Spring-Assisted Pocket Knife BULLSHARK G-10 8CR13
- Check price on Amazon 9. NEW Rogue River 6-in-1 Tactical Survival Knives
- Check price on Amazon 8. New Rogue River Spring-Assisted Tactical Military Pocket Knife G10 with Handle
- 7. MERA 8-Inch Multi-Purpose Folding Pocket Knife for Survival
- 6. Boker Plus Folding Knife 01BO035 Titanium Straight Edge 3 1/4-Inch Blade
- 5. KATSU Handmade Pocket Folding Knife Damascus Steel
- 4. MTech USA 5-Inch Ballistic MT-A845 Black Blade Spring Assisted Series Folding Knife
- 3. MTech USA MT-378 4 1/2-Inch Folding Tanto Blade Tactical Knife
- 2. Gerber Paraframe Tanto Point Mini Knife 31-001729
- 1. Smith & Wesson SWA24S Extreme Ops Lock Folding Knife
10.ANVIL BLADESMITHS Spring-Assisted Pocket Knife BULLSHARK G-10 8CR13
Just by the looks of it, you can tell straight away that this is one sturdy knife that’s well-made and built to last for years. It feels smooth, soft, yet razor sharp to the touch, but you just have to be very careful not to make a nasty mistake of cutting yourself by accident. This knife is compact and fits perfectly in our hand or pocket, which is exactly how pocket knives should be. Quite a dependable tool, we rely on it for various reasons such as hiking, camping, fishing, and even when we’re just at home and in need of a handy cutting tool that’s sturdy and ultra sharp. We can’t leave without this knife, and we figured it’s smart not to.
However, just one minor concern about this knife – it may get end up accidentally snagging something by its tip since this portion is a bit exposed. This is still not a deal breaker, anyway, because you can always find a good position where this portion won’t get in the way.