A good diet is a good balance of meat and vegetable consumption. Homemade sausage, which is delicious and healthy, is a good source of meat. With the new creativity, making sausages at home is no longer a time-consuming hectic job. There are many affordable sausage stuffers that could help you stuff sausages and meat into casings.
Sausage stuffers enable faster and easier process of sausage making, giving you delicious homemade sausages that are hygienic and healthy. There are a wide variety of sausage stuffers available in the market, starting from a manual device to highly efficient automatic one.
Best Sausage Stuffers in 2018
It might seem irritating to find a good one for your kitchen, but you don’t need to worry as All Top Ten Best has selected a list of best sausage stuffers recommended by most users as below.
- 10. LEM Stainless Steel Vertical Sausage Stuffer
- 9. VIVO Sausage Stuffer Vertical Stainless Steel
- 8. Kitchener Stainless Steel Sausage Stuffer
- 7. Hakka Stainless Steel Sausage Stuffer
- 6. Sportsman Stainless Steel Sausage Stuffer
- 5. Weston Single Speed Manual Sausage Stuffer
- 4. STX International multipurpose Sausage Stuffer
- 3. TSM Sausage Stuffer
- 2. LEM Dual Gear Vertical Sausage Stuffer
- 1. Weston 2 in 1 Meat Grinder and Sausage Stuffer
- Sausage Stuffers – Buyer’s Guide
10. LEM Stainless Steel Vertical Sausage Stuffer
Coming with a stainless steel base and metal gears, LEM Stainless Steel Vertical Sausage Stuffer has got wide acceptance among customers. It is a manual sausage stuffer and one among our ten best sausage stuffers. It comes with three stuffing tubes with 1/2″, 3/4″ and 1″ and each one has a 1 9/16″ base.
The weight of the product is 11.9 pounds which make it less heavy. Users review this sausage stuffer as a machine which cut down half the time of making the sausage at home.
9. VIVO Sausage Stuffer Vertical Stainless Steel
This sausage stuffer from VIVO has got the cylindrical shape, which is made from stainless steel. What the cylinder tilts back for convenient filling is a major advantage of this type of sausage stuffer. The Piston includes an air release valve to allow air to escape. The nozzles are made out of plastic, and the length ranges from 10 mm to 40 mm.
The 5-liter sausage stuffer is an easy-to-use tool perfectly designed to make sausage stuffing quick and simple.
8. Kitchener Stainless Steel Sausage Stuffer
This is yet another efficient stainless steel sausage stuffer which is introduced to the market by Kitchener. The food-grade plastic piston of this product is easy to clean. The sausage stuffer also comes with a built-in stainless steel pressure relief valve to avoid blowouts. Users review this as a great sausage stuffer for homely needs. The base of the stuffer can be attached to a flat surface. It is pretty easy to take apart and clean the stuffer after use. It is quite affordable as well.
The base of the stuffer can be attached to a flat surface. It is pretty easy to take apart and clean the stuffer after use. It is quite affordable as well.
7. Hakka Stainless Steel Sausage Stuffer
With five stars in customer reviews, this is an incredible sausage stuffer to be used at home. This Sausage Stuffer comes with a cylinder that tilts back for convenient filling. The product comes with a metal piston with an air release valve which allows air to escape up and out of the top instead of into the sausage casing. It has also got side plates and trefoil nuts. Moreover, it has got chrome plated steel crank with polypropylene handle. This sausage stuffer will surely make your sausage stuffing process easier and fun. Not only that, but the price is relatively reasonable compared to other sausage stuffers.
This sausage stuffer will surely make your sausage stuffing process easier and fun. Not only that, but the price is relatively reasonable compared to other sausage stuffers.
6. Sportsman Stainless Steel Sausage Stuffer
This sausage stuffer from Sportsman comes with three stuffing funnels. It has got steel gears which enhance the efficiency of the sausage stuffer. It is indeed a good quality sausage stuffer which you can get at a reasonable price. The product is in the vertical shape, so you can use it on a table top or counter top. It is very flexible and user-friendly.
You may be interested in: Top 10 Best Electric Griddles in 2018 Reviews
5. Weston Single Speed Manual Sausage Stuffer
It is another highly effective heavy duty vertical sausage stuffer from Weston. It is equipped with a stainless steel cylinder. The cylinder tilts out for easy loading of the sausage. It has got an air release valve in the plunger which minimizes air bubbles in the sausage. The steel gears increase the durability of the product. The metal handles are removable also. The product weighs up to 20 pounds, and you can use it on the table top.
The metal handles are removable also. The product weighs up to 20 pounds, and you can use it on the table top.
4. STX International multipurpose Sausage Stuffer
The highlight of this product is that it uses cowl air induction system, which allows great cooling system. It can be used for multiple purposes at the kitchen. As an efficient sausage stuffer, the product has got a set of 3 sausage stuffing tubes of the different dimension, which enables you to create various types of sausage combinations. If you are ready to invest in multipurpose equipment that comes handy in your kitchen, this one makes an excellent choice.
If you are ready to invest in multipurpose equipment that comes handy in your kitchen, this one makes an excellent choice.
3. TSM Sausage Stuffer
If you want a durable product, TSM Sausage Stuffer would likely be an excellent choice. The product stands apart with its Lubricomp resin gears that allow effortless and smooth operation. The pressure relief valve made out of stainless steel is built into the piston head, and it technically prevents blowouts. The overall height of the product is 16 inches, and it can be attached to a table top and conveniently used.
The overall height of the product is 16 inches, and it can be attached to a table top and conveniently used.
2. LEM Dual Gear Vertical Sausage Stuffer
This is yet another product from LEM to make your sausage making process at home easier and comfortable. If you are looking forward to making snacks with sausages, this product would be a better choice. It comes with a large driver gear, notched piston rod, and metal gears. It can be used to stuff sausages with smaller sizes. The best part of the product is four solid stainless steel bars that create a sturdy frame which will not allow bending or bowing under pressure. It has got four stainless steel stuffing tubes.
The best part of the product is four solid stainless steel bars that create a sturdy frame which will not allow bending or bowing under pressure. It has got four stainless steel stuffing tubes.
1. Weston 2 in 1 Meat Grinder and Sausage Stuffer
If you want to own a dual purpose product which enables you to grind meat and stuff sausage, this makes an excellent choice from Weston. The machine is incredibly fast and powerful when you want to stuff the sausages. The product weighs around 68 pounds. You may have to pay more to own this double purpose product from Weston than an ordinary sausage stuffer.
However, it is worth spending given to the efficiency of the product. Users have reviewed it as a fantastic product to own.
Making sausage is no longer a chore, but fun and healthy hobby once you own a good sausage stuffer. You may want to get a manual or electric sausage stuffer, depending on your need. However, we have listed the ten best sausage stuffers that are highly recommended by customers to help you select a suitable one for your home. The selection has been done with customer reviews and ratings as a matter of fact that the clients always speak the truth about their feeling after they have purchased the products. Grab your choice to make delicious, yet healthy sausages at home!
Sausage Stuffers – Buyer’s Guide
Whether you are planning on setting up a business to sell sausages, or you simply are a sausage enthusiast who wants to prepare different varieties at the comfort of your own home, then you will need the right tool to make this happen. A sausage stuffer is a very useful piece of equipment for making your own sausages from scratch. You can prepare custom sausages with your choice of ingredients and spices that will surely appeal to your delicate taste buds.
So, if you are in search of a top quality sausage stuffer that is easy to use and highly functional, the following features are just what you should look for:
- Cylinder Dimensions: This tool comes with a cylinder that varies in size. For instance, you should be able to find one that can hold 5 to as much as 7 pounds. If you are preparing larger sausages, or you simply want to stuff as much meat in one go as possible, then choose a larger cylinder. This way, you can save more time and energy in preparing batches of sausages by stuffing in more meat at once.
- Stuffing Tube Size: In addition to the cylinder, the stuffing tube is an essential component to look for in a sausage stuffer. This is the part that lets you stuff in sausages of multiple sizes. A unit with your preferred stuffing tube dimension should be the perfect choice for your needs. Among your options for the sizes include 1/2, 3/4, and up to 1 inch.
- Material and Construction: You would want a sausage stuffer that is built to last for a long time. So, it is ideal that you consider the material used for the stuffer, preferably one with a base made from stainless steel and gears that is purely metal. On the other hand, there are cheaper sausage stuffers with plastic gears and tubes. While these come with a lower price tag, you cannot quite be sure about the durability of the unit, as compared to one that is all-metal.
- Base Design: If you want more stability for your sausage stuffer, then a base with a clamp is a good choice. This prevents the unit from shifting its position while being used. But if you prefer a sausage stuffer that you can use on varied surfaces, you can do away without a clamp feature for the base.
Another important thing to consider when purchasing a sausage stuffer is the price. Set a budget for the item, compare options available in store, and be sure to choose a unit that has the features you need at the price you are willing to spend.