Gaming as a hobby grew significantly. More and more teenagers and adults enjoy gaming at home with friends or online. It is a hobby that has many benefits and everyone is looking for means of improving their skills or make their gaming sessions even more enjoyable.
One thing that picked up in popularity over the past couple of years is the use of dedicated gaming glasses. While there is no actual evidence to show that they can indeed improve the player’s skill level, gaming glasses do offer a series of benefits.
Best Gaming Glasses in 2018
One of the main benefits of wearing gaming glasses is their ability to protect the eyes from fatigue associated with starting into a monitor for extended periods of time. This actually can improve the performance of the gamer to a degree that it remains constant and it is not subject to eye fatigue. This is achieved by using special tinting on the lens that filters the light. One of the good news is that more and more manufacturers appeared. Until recently there were just a couple of brands to choose from but now there are plenty of options. With these things in mind here are the top 10 best gaming glasses in 2018 reviews.
- 10. NoScope Wraith Gaming Glasses
- 9. Trust Optics FeatherView Computer Video Gaming Glasses
- 8. Duco Optics GX090 Gaming Glasses
- 7. Eyekepper Spring Hinges UV Protection Computer Glasses
- 6. AV Gaming Glasses Stainless Steel Frame with Spring Temples
- 5. Gamma Ray Optics Chromatic Gaming Glasses
- 4. Gunnar Optiks SheaDog Gaming Glasses
- 3. Gamma Ray Computer Reading Glasses
- 2. Gunnar Optiks Emissary Computer Glasses
- 1. Gunnar Optiks Intercept Full Rim Advanced Video Gaming Glasses
- Gaming Glasses – Buyer’s Guide
10. NoScope Wraith Gaming Glasses
The NoScope Gaming Glasses are a decent pick for the ones on a tight budget. They are inexpensive and quite sturdy in terms of construction. Under no circumstance, they feel cheap in any way.
To help relieve stress on the eye the glasses come with extra wide lenses that have a special tint that can filter blue light. They have a thick frame that does not go around the lens, and due to their shape, the can be used with headphones as they will not create any kind of discomfort.