Music motivates, and if you’re someone who needs that motivation because you want to train hard on a daily basis, then a pair of high quality Bluetooth headphones is everything you need to make that possible. In the past training with headphones was rather difficult since in most cases you’d have to deal with tangled cables, and of course a lot of broken headphones. One bad move and your cable would get snagged which in most cases led to broken headphones.
Luckily, that is on longer the case since now you can use Bluetooth headphones to avoid that altogether. When you think about it for a second, such headphones are not only going to be more comfortable to wear but at the same time, you don’t need to worry about snagging the cable and damaging them.
Best Bluetooth Sports Headphones in 2017
After all, that would be a real pain in the behind to have paid a few hundred dollars for them and then face the fact that you need to buy a new pair. So with that in mind, let’s take a closer look at the top 10 best wireless Bluetooth headphones you can currently buy.
- 10. LoHi Bluetooth V4.1 Wireless Sports Earphones
- 9. TREBLAB XR500- Bluetooth Headphones, Best Noise Cancelling Wireless Earbuds, Waterproof Sports Running Earphones
- 8. 66 Audio BTS+Sport Bluetooth 4.0 Wireless Headphones feat. Echo Noise Cancellation Technology
- 7. TREBLAB X11 – True Wireless Earbuds, Best Bluetooth Headphones For Running, Gym or Workout
- 6. ZEUS OUTDOOR HD- Stereo Noise Cancelling Wireless Earbuds Waterproof
- 5. SoundPEATS Wireless Headset (10 Hours Play Time, Bluetooth 4.1, Sweatproof)
- 4. SoundPEATS Bluetooth Headphones Sports Wireless Earbuds
- 3. Phaiser BHS-730 Bluetooth Headphones
- 2. TaoTronics Bluetooth Headphones
- 1. Jabra SPORT Bluetooth Stereo Headset
10. LoHi Bluetooth V4.1 Wireless Sports Earphones
The LoHi Bluetooth Earphones are an excellent pair of headphones that feature 4.1 Bluetooth and EDR or Enhanced Rate Date technology. What this does is that it basically spreads the signal for better and larger coverage. Since we all want to immerse ourselves in the music we listen to, LoHi decided also to incorporate CVC 6.0 noise cancellation technology. As a result, not only will you immerse deeper into the music, but also get to enjoy deep, punchy bass and great mids and highs. The earphones have a bionic design, are comfortable to wear and are also made of sweat proof material. As a result, you won’t have to worry about your sweat damaging them anytime soon. You can connect them to 2 Bluetooth devices concomitantly.
- Deep, punchy bass.
- The anti-sweat material makes this very durable and long lasting.
- Built-in rechargeable battery.
- Connect to 2 Bluetooth devices concomitantly.
- Some people said that they had a tough time pairing the earphones with their devices.
If you’re the type who trains regularly and want to listen to your favorite music while doing so, then the LoHi Bluetooth earphones are a great buy. Lightweight, made of high-quality materials, and affordable, we guarantee you’ll be very happy with their performance.
9. TREBLAB XR500- Bluetooth Headphones, Best Noise Cancelling Wireless Earbuds, Waterproof Sports Running Earphones
One of the first things you’ll notice about the TREBLAB XR500 is that they can output true high definition sound. Featuring Bluetooth 4.1 CSR technology, you’ll be able to hear the finest details in your music tracks. In fact, the experience is very close to that of listening to a live performance. The XR500 are very comfortable to wear, come with control calls and talk buttons, and feature superior noise reduction ear tips as well. In terms of battery life, you can expect to get up to nine hours of playtime.
- Extended nine-hour battery life.
- Control calls and talk thanks to the built-in buttons.
- Very good fit and super comfortable.
- HD sound will blow you away.
- Depending on your ears, there is a chance that you won’t get a perfect fit.
If you appreciate high definition sound and are all about hearing every detail in your music tracks, then the XR500 is a great pair of earphones to get your hands on. Lightweight, with a great design and long battery life, you’ll absolutely love these.
8. 66 Audio BTS+Sport Bluetooth 4.0 Wireless Headphones feat. Echo Noise Cancellation Technology
The 66 Audio BTS+ are an excellent pair of Bluetooth headphones that deliver exceptional sound, performance and style in a portable, lightweight design that feels great on the head and fits comfortably into your pocket. The meticulously tuned drivers offer sound quality that is basically of the same quality as you’d get from a wired pair. Coupled with a great battery life (30h+), excellent features, and impressive dynamic range, it’s hard to find a better pair of headphones in this price range.
- Excellent sound quality.
- 30 hours of music playback.
- cVc noise cancellation technology.
- If you don’t take good care of them, they may malfunction in just a few months.
Getting a high-quality pair of headphones that is comfortable to wear and also affordable and boasts excellent sound quality is now possible. The 66 Audio BTS+ not only have great battery life but at the same time, they’re cheaper than many other headphones in their class.
7. TREBLAB X11 – True Wireless Earbuds, Best Bluetooth Headphones For Running, Gym or Workout
These highly portable, comfortable to wear and overall great sound earphones are some of the best Bluetooth earphones you can currently get. The sound quality is excellent, with super crisp treble, deep, punchy, and great mids. Thanks to the passive noise cancellation technology, you don’t need to worry about noise anymore. In terms of battery life, you can use them for up to 6 hours to listen to your favorite music, while the built-in mic and the ability to accept calls right away is just a great bonus. Best of all, these are sweatproof!
- HD sound that you’ll absolutely love.
- Sweat proof materials make this perfect for training at the gym or outside.
- Up to 6h of battery life.
- Depending on your standards, you may find that the battery life is not that great.
Where portability and great sound quality is concerned, you cannot go wrong with the Treblab X11. This is a pair of high-quality earphones that’s super light, has great sound quality, and are also made of sweatproof materials. Highly recommended!
6. ZEUS OUTDOOR HD- Stereo Noise Cancelling Wireless Earbuds Waterproof
The Zeus HD is a pair of high-quality outdoor earphones that’s going to take your music listening experience to a whole new level. Treat yourself to incredible sound and the ultimate comfort. As you can tell by the name, these are great if you practice various sports and want to listen to your favorite tunes while doing so. The IPX7 rating means these earphones are waterproof and won’t get damaged by sweat. Thanks to the noise canceling technology and the HD quality sound, these sound really crisp having a clear midrange, soaring highs and deep bass. Lastly, the battery life is eight hours which is pretty good considering the features and technology crammed in these.
- Really cool looking outdoor headphones.
- High definition stereo sound and noise canceling technology.
- Up to eight hours of battery life.
- If you’re very picky and looking for pro-quality sound, then you may not like the sound quality coming out of these as much as regular consumers.
Water resistant, with great sound quality and excellent comfort, you’ll absolutely love the Zeus Outdoor HD. These earphones are also lightweight, and unlike others in their class, they have an IPX7 rating that makes them completely waterproof. Highly recommended!
5. SoundPEATS Wireless Headset (10 Hours Play Time, Bluetooth 4.1, Sweatproof)
The SoundPEATS is a top quality headset that will blow you away with its high-quality sound and design. First of all, they’re made of extremely light shape memory alloy which offers great comfort and makes them easy to carry. Better, thanks to the EZ lock, you can easily attach the headset to the neckband at any time. No more will you have to worry about wire or cord dangles once you get these. In terms of battery life, you can expect to get up to ten hours of music and three hundred hours of standby time. Charging them takes a whopping two hours, meaning that if you need these charged fast, you won’t have to wait for 7h or 8h as it’s the case with other headphones.
- Up to ten hours of battery life.
- Very lightweight, weighing only .74 oz.
- Excellent sound quality.
- If you keep these in the sun, the battery may start acting up.
If you need a pair of Bluetooth earphones and you don’t want to spend too much on them, the SoundPEATS is a great pair to consider. Cheap, lightweight, and with a long battery life, you’ll be very happy with these.
4. SoundPEATS Bluetooth Headphones Sports Wireless Earbuds
If you’re into ear buds, then you certainly need to take a closer look at this model. This is basically the upgraded version of the Q9A. With this update, you’re getting a much improved Bluetooth connection, and you can also connect them to 2 devices at the same time. Thanks to the aptx codec, you’ll certainly love how these sound. Sweat resistant, featuring music and calls controls, but also a lightweight design, you’re going to absolutely love these earphones. In terms of battery life, you can get up to six hours of music time or talk time with up to one hundred and fifty hours of standby time. Charging time ranges from 60 to 120 minutes, while weight-wise, you’re looking at 3.52 oz.
- Up to six hours of music or talk time.
- Calls and music control.
- Excellent Bluetooth signal.
- They’re a bit heavy.
Whether you’re training in the gym or outside, this pair of earphones is the perfect companion and motivation you need to keep pushing your limits. Since they’re affordable and also have great battery life, you’ll definitely get a lot of value of these. Highly recommended!
3. Phaiser BHS-730 Bluetooth Headphones
For those who are looking to experience excellent sound quality, the Phaiser BHS-730 are by far one of the best earphones you can currently buy. First of all, you’ll get excellent sound isolation thanks to the T400M memory foam tips. In terms of sound quality, these earphones have earth-shaking bass, high definition sound and are very comfortable to wear. Say goodbye to sweat damage, since these earphones are fully protected by Liquipel Nano Coating and will not get damaged no matter how hard you train. To reinforce this guarantee, the company offers a lifetime sweatproof warranty.
- Excellent high definition sound quality.
- Lifetime sweat proof warranty.
- Comfortable T400M foam tips ensure great comfort for long listening sessions.
- A few users have complained about the fact that the battery on the Phaiser BHS-730 lasts very little.
Experience excellent sound quality and comfort with the Phaiser BHS-730. Made to last, these will surely improve your cool factor and deliver the top quality HD you’re looking for.
2. TaoTronics Bluetooth Headphones
With their lightweight build quality, CVC and aptX codec for enhanced sound quality, and stable Bluetooth 4.1 connection, you’re sure to have a great experience with the TaoTronics headphones. The first time you’ll put this one you’re going to notice they sound excellent compared to the competition. The always safe magnetic strip keeps them discreetly around your neck, so you don’t lose them. Also, thanks to the remote and inline mic controls, you can turn the volume down or up, but also enjoy hands-free calling.
- Very lightweight (about ten percent lighter than similar earphones).
- Inline remote and microphone controls.
- Always-safe magnetic design.
- Inconsistent connection and poor quality microphone.
The TaoTronics look really cool and on top of that, are very lightweight and boast superb sound quality. If that sounds like your cup of tea, then we guarantee you’ll be absolutely satisfied with them!
1. Jabra SPORT Bluetooth Stereo Headset
If you’re really serious about high-quality sound, then you’d better take a closer look at the Jabra Sports stereo headset. What makes this special is that it can easily stream music from a wide range of devices, including Bluetooth-enabled MP3 players, tablets, laptops, and smartphone. Use the various control buttons to change tracks, control volume, but also switch to FM radio and take calls. Even more, the headphones boast military grade dust and rain proof and are also resistant to shocks. Overall, these are by far one of the best choices to consider if you’re into high-quality sound.
- Military grade dust and rain proof.
- Excellent mids and highs, but also AM3D power bass make these sounds fantastic.
- The headphones can connect to 2 devices at the same time.
- As some people have already said, these are a bit too expensive for what they offer.
You can finally enjoy high-quality sound, including powerful bass, in a package that’s lightweight and quite affordable. Thanks to the in-line controls and given the fact they’re military grade dust and rain proof, you’ll definitely get many years of use out of these.
Getting a pair of Bluetooth earphones or headphones so you can train and listen to your favorite music while doing so is a very important decision. Now that you know what models to check, it’s going to be a lot easier to choose. Just make sure to review them carefully, consider your needs, and then purchase the one that best meets your needs. Good luck!