If you used an activity tracker before, then you know that these are great if you want to monitor your every move. On the other hand, GPS watches have a very different purpose. Using one, you can easily track how many miles you’ve covered, your current location and more in order to enjoy a complete workout.
Furthermore, when it comes to GPS watches, you can actually use them to track a wide range of factors, including your altitude, pace, speed, and more and thanks to all of this great functions, you can use them to improve your athletic performance.
Best Gps Watches in 2018
Buying a GPS watch though is not something that needs to be taken lightly. That’s because there are so many models you can choose from and they all have so many functions that choosing one out of the hundreds can be daunting. Luckily, we’ll make that a lot easier for you. How? Well, we’ve already reviewed the top 10 best GPS watches you can currently get and below you can read more about them.
- 10. TomTom Runner Cardio Watch
- 9. Casio G-Shock Men’s Red Analog Digital Watch Ga-110Fc-1A
- 8. Garmin Forerunner 25 (Large)
- 7. Avid Fit GPS Sports Watch Runner 201
- 6. Garmin Forerunner 230
- 5. Bryton Amis S630E Smartest GPS Multisport Watch
- 4. Fitbit Surge Fitness Superwatch
- 3. Casio G-Shock GA-110RF-9AER
- 2. Garmin Vívoactive HR GPS Smart Watch
- 1. Garmin Forerunner 920XT
10. TomTom Runner Cardio Watch
For high octane training regiments and for tracking your everyday activities, you can certainly use the TomTom Runner to stay and get in shape. Combining a heart rate monitor and GPS technology, this watch not only measures the number of calories you burn but also the distance you covered, the time in which you covered it in, your target heart rate, and more.
The watch also features an accelerometer which makes it very easy for you to train indoors. Furthermore, thanks to its special tool that allows you to sync and share data online, but also check your running route on the map, you’ll certainly be able to achieve your fitness goals soon after you start using the TomTom Runner.
- Provides cardio specific statistics.
- Comes with an accelerometer.
- Share your progress and your workouts online.
- Someone who has gotten and used this watch said that it is not as accurate as you may be lead to believe.
If you’re looking for an affordable, GSP watch that simply gets the job done, then you should certainly get the TomTom Runner. Easy to use, affordable, and full of features, you’ll be very happy with it.