A lot of people prefer playing a sport rather than going to the gym or jogging. Basketball can be an excellent choice since it requires not only the entire body to push its limits but it also involves a lot of coordination with a team and great reflexes. It is a popular sport that is fun, engaging, highly competitive and can promote good overall health.
Like with any other sport, basketball can lead to injuries. Getting the right pair of shoe help but it does not prevent injuries from falls. Knee pads are the most common piece of accessory that can prevent damage from injuries. The knees are the most exposed part of the body, and repeated injuries due to lack of protection can lead to severe damage that might even require surgery.
Best Basketball Knee Pads in 2018
Fortunately, basketball knee pads are quite affordable. They are very simple in terms of design, and the protection they offer is quite good. The best models are usually made of sleeves to ensure a proper fit and to avoid having them slip off the knee. With all these things in mind let’s jump right into our list of the top 10 best basketball knee pads in 2018 reviews.
- 10. Morris Strengthen Kneepad
- 9. Kuangmi Knee Brace Compression Sleeve
- 8. McDavid Pair Teflx Leg Sleeves
- 7. Coolomg Pad Crash Antislip Basketball Knee Pads
- 6. AceList High Compression Basketball Knee Pads
- 5. CompressionZ Padded Knee Sleeves
- 4. Viper Performance Lab Compression Sleeve Knee Pads
- 3. McDavid 6446 HexPad Leg Sleeves
- 2. McDavid 6440 HexPad Knee Sleeve
- 1. DonJoy Spider Knee Pad Sleeve
10. Morris Strengthen Kneepad
The Morris knee pads may not be what everyone is looking for. They have a simple design, but they are longer. The sleeves cover a larger part of the leg. This does make them stay in place better while also keeping the legs warm.
To ensure proper protection, the sleeves have a honeycomb compression pad. It is highly elastic and should fit quite easily. The model is reasonably priced and can be found in multiple sizes and colors. It is worth mentioning that the sleeves are made of polyester for its elasticity.