Remote controlled cars can be quite fun. Some enjoy them as a hobby while others even collect them. They are much more than just a toy for children, and it seems there is no age limit since everyone enjoys playing with them. For children, R/C cars do not have to be expensive.
A simple model will do just fine. Adults and especially men tend to be a bit more demanding when it comes to building quality, performance, features and even the design of the toy. There are a lot of R/C cars that are replicas of real car models. Cheaper versions usually have a poor fidelity in terms of attention detail while the more expensive ones can look stunning.
Best Remote Control Cars in 2018
Leaving the looks of the toy aside, R/C cars usually run on batteries and have a limited range for the remote. This can vary depending on the model and most of the times; the manufacturers are not very clear about it. For our list, we selected 10 of the most popular remote control cars out of the hundreds available. Some of them are inexpensive and perfectly suitable for children while others target adults and tend to have a higher price tag. With these things in mind let’s jump right into our list of the top 10 best remote control cars in 2018 reviews.
- 10. Midea Tech Rario Remote Control Bugatti Veyron
- 9. Hosim Offroad Remote Controlled Car
- 8. Holy Stone 2962A Lamborghini Veneno 1/14 Scale
- 7. Redcat Racing Volcano EPX Electric Truck, Blue/Silver, 1/10 Scale
- 6. MJX Kids 1:14 Scale Licensed BMW I8 Vision with Lights & Rechargeable Batteries Vehicle
- 5. Lutema Blaze Truck 4CH Remote Control Truck
- 4. Redcat Racing Shockwave Nitro Buggy
- 3. TOZO High Speed RC Car
- 2. XQ TOYS Licensed Mustang Shelby GT500 RC Car
- 1. Maisto R/C Rock Crawler Radio Control Vehicle
10. Midea Tech Rario Remote Control Bugatti Veyron
The Midea Tech remote control Bugatti Veyron is a licensed replica of the famous car. It follows the design in great detail and comes with a decent price tag that makes it a good pick for children. Adults might want a remote car with a few extra features.
What makes the model interesting is the detailed interior of the car and working head and tail lights. It comes with a large remote that allows steering and reverse. The batteries should last for a decent amount of time, but due to the fact that the car is quite close to the ground, it will not be able to run on all types of terrain.